Wednesday, March 25, 2009

trivia questions needed!

I'm the chairperson for our Family Reading Night next month, and I have to come up with activities that are reading-related. So, one of the games I've come up with is Children's Book Trivia, but I'm in a lull. I've googled to my heart's content and can't come up with anymore, so I'm beckoning for your help!

I need questions suited for K-5 graders from your favorite children's books. (give me the answer too!) An example is: In "Horton Hears a Who," what kind of animal is Horton?

So please, take the pressure off me and send me your cleverest question!

3 comments:

K said...

I wish you could walk through my school's hallways, the teachers all decorated their doors themed from the classes favorite book... I don't even know half of them, but I am interested... for example, there is a book called "Bad Hair Day"? Awesome! And "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More"? Who knew children's lit could sound so fun???

Your Special Cake! said...

It's a blast! And our book fair theme next week is "Lights, Camera... BookFair!" Hollywood/movie theme. I'm decking out the library in all hollywood stuff... Red carpet, oscars, popcorn tubs, etc...

Morgan's Mom said...

J you are so talented.
Char did a nursery rhyme trivia for KT's baby shower celebration at club I wonder if she still has it, it gives a line of a nursery and then you have to guess the title. Maybe you could do something along that line famous kid movie quotes of the last couple years.
Have a great time.