Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer icky-ness!!

There are some things I can't stomach (pun intended?) when all the summerwear comes out. The top of that list HAS TO be this...


Ok girls... I don't care if you're a size 2, if you buy your jeans in a size 0... you're gonna look like this! And it is not attractive!!! I think it's a sign of me getting old, but the first thing that comes to my mind is, "their mother let them out of the house like that?!" For anyone who's ever watched What Not To Wear, they've said it a thousand times... buy clothes in your size! Buying them in a smaller size makes you look FAT and trashy!!! Buying them too big makes you look FAT and frumpy!!

Second summer peeve...

I don't care how attractive you are, butt cracks are gross.


and right up there with buttcrack grossness... I really don't need to see your underwear! Just another summer fashion lesson because I, myself, am such a fashion plate :)

2 comments:

K said...

AMEN SISTER!!!!

Diva Me said...

Nice!!! I'm pretty sure the girl on photo #1 was NOT a size 2!!